When a timber frame shed in Idaho is torn down, there’s no going back

A few months ago, a timber framed shed in southern Idaho went up in flames.

A few hundred residents watched in horror as it burst into flames on May 3, 2017, at a wood-framed shed on the outskirts of Boise.

It wasn’t clear exactly what caused the fire, but firefighters found that the roof had caught on fire, sending a cascade of black smoke into the sky.

The fire was brought under control within hours, and the owners of the shed and the owner of the neighboring property are now getting the $5 million that they had been asking for.

The shed’s owner, John Sullins, said that he had been building a home for his two daughters when he heard about the blaze.

“I thought, ‘Oh, that’s not going to happen again,’ ” Sullings told NPR.

“That’s the thing with these things, we all get burned out at some point.

I’m still rebuilding.”

When the shed went up, it was clear to everyone that the owners had been neglecting the building, according to a statement from the National Association of Home Builders.

In an attempt to fix the fire and avoid future problems, the NHAB asked that the shed’s owners provide the building’s owners with $5.8 million to pay for improvements.

The NHAP said that it will help cover the $3.8 billion cost of the fire.

The sheds owner, Bill Stowe, also took to Facebook to thank his neighbors for their patience and support.

“Thank you for your support.

We’ve been through a lot, but we’re getting through it.

We’re getting to where we want to be,” he wrote.

“The building is a total mess.

We will get through it.”

According to the statement, the owners have been working on repairing the roof and fixing the roofing around the shed, and are expected to start work next week.

But they will not be able to continue working until a judge determines whether to grant a preliminary injunction against the owners.

In the meantime, the owner has hired an attorney to defend the property, according with the statement.

The owners say that they will continue to rebuild the structure and keep trying to get it up to code, but that it is now time to move on with their lives.

The blaze destroyed about 2,600 square feet of the building and damaged some of the surrounding property, including an electrical substation and a fire hydrant.